Sunday, December 30, 2007

Is it really over?


The Christmas season is my FAVORITE time of the year. I love the lights everywhere. I love the red & green. I love it all. My decorations are up as soon as possible. (I almost made TJ go out in the rain to get a tree.) You can only imagine how disappointed/depressed I get when it's all over. I have a hard time taking down the decorations. That was my day yesterday and I have to admit it is nice to have my house back in order. For now, my countdown has started or next year.

2 comments:

Brandis said...

I'm totally with you on this. I haven't taken my decorations down yet and I'm really dreading it. The house just looks so dreary once they're all put away!

Stephanie said...

I know it is so sad. It makes me feel so old because it comes and goes so fast now. I have to admitt that I am ready to reclaim my living room though. Let's do lunch next week if there is a day that would work for you.