Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Paisley Pie

Aunt Emily made Paisley several cute hair bows while she was here. I am so excited to dress up my little girl.
Paisley is not a fan of bath time. I feel like I am torturing her every time I bathe her. Luckily she does like cuddling up in her towel afterwards.

During one of her late night feedings she found her thumb. Isn't she a little young for that?

I promise I lay her flat on her back just as the doctor told me. However, more often then not this is how she ends up sleeping.

9 comments:

mandy* said...

Wow...Paisley is going to roll over in no time!! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is seriously SO cute. I have never seen so many newborn pictures with a baby so wide awake. OH - I miss you and can't wait to see you and Paisley. And I can't wait to hold her and give her kisses.

Rachelle said...

She is seriously so cute! I still love the hair, but I can't believe such dark hair came on a child of yours and TJ's!

Stephanie said...

I know I am always saying this, but she is SO CUTE! I love those cheeks and she looks so comfortable in her bed (and I am sure that still counts as sleeping on her back). Can't wait to see you guys again.

Hope Brooks said...

Hudson hated bath time, we always ended up just taking a shower with the little dude.

theniufamily said...

She is so cute. That is the best after they take a bath to snuggle with them in a towel!

Drew and Tarah said...

oh man, she's cute! When do we get to see her again?? (and you guys, of course!)

heather said...

She is beautiful. I can't believe that you are a mom, it is exciting. By the way this is Heather Hansen Blair's friend. She sent me your blog link to check out your cutie. Just remember it gets better, you do get to go to sleep again, and your life will never be the same(in a good way.)

Javier said...

Congratulations!!!