Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Whitney!

My closest friend from high school turns 26 today. Perfect timing considering I just found myself looking through old pictures. We had a lot of fun together. I can't believe one of these pictures was taken close to 10 years ago. Whit, do you remember when I begged you to go to Macy's with me to see Mark Grudzielanek??? One look at this picture and you will know one reason I love baseball so much! Thanks for being such a great friend and I hope you have a very happy birthday and being 26 isn't that bad.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow! You're the best! I feel so honored to be on your blog. Thanks so much. I'll never forget that day at Macys. I almost became a baseball fan because of it. I can't believe that was almost 10 years ago, where does the time go?