Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lynden

Time goes so fast. Lyndie is already 6 months. For a while there I thought time stood still (when I was waking up several times a night to feed her and getting used to having another baby).
Now time is going by too fast.
She sleeps from about 8:00 every night to 7:00 every morning- I'm in heaven.
Paisley is still pretty much the only one that can make her laugh.
She must be teething because the past couple days have been rough, but nothing has popped through yet.
She sits up on her own.
She's started rolling over from her back to her tummy - I have yet to see her do it although every time she wakes up she's on her belly.
She is such a love.

We are so spoiled by TJ's sister Lisa. She took this adorable picture of Lynden. Check her out : LisaHeuerPhotography.

2 comments:

theniufamily said...

OK she is so cute! I haven't seen her in so long. I need to come over so I can snuggle her.

Amber said...

Oh so cute! I love her photos. Adorable.