Honestly, I tend to ignore the whole "tag" thing. I love reading other tags but when it comes to myself....
However, in honor of Becca finally updating her blog here goes:
10 years ago:
I had my drivers permit and was learning how to drive a stick shift (DANGEROUS).
Saying goodbye to my sister/best friend who was moving away to go to BYU.
Playing volleyball for Granada Hills High.
5 things on my "to do list":
1. Buy some shoes for my trip to NY!
2. Win $10,000 from KMLE Country
3. Start figuring out how this whole working from home thing is going to work out
4. Paint Paisley's room
5. Finish registering
4 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off my debt, secure my kids college/trust funds
2. Pay off my sisters debt
3. Buy a major league baseball team
4. Never complain about not having money again
3 bad habits:
1. I don't have a good filter -I really need to learn to think before I speak
2. I wait WAY too long to get my hair done
3. I take my shoes off without untying them
5 places I have lived:
1. Gilbert, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Santa Rosa, CA
4. North Hills, CA
5. Middletown, CA
6 things people might not know about me:
1. I am a VERY cautious driver. I drive very slow in parking lots because I don't trust other drivers.
2. I cannot spell (actually you might know that if you read my blog).
3. I love country music. I have seen Tim McGraw in concert at least 6 times.
4. I rarely made my bed until I started dating TJ.
5. It took me 5 years to graduate from college and I finished with the exact number of credits required.
6. I don't hate living in the dessert, even though I complain about it a lot. (I might feel differently 1 month from now.)