Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New York City

We took a carriage ride in central park- romantic huh?

Blair come down and visited me on Saturday. We had an amazing brunch. In fact it was so good the family went back for more the next day.
My mother-in-law took her daughters (me included) and her mom to New York City for almost a week. I had a great time. I will post more pictures when I get them. Everyone was taking pictures so I figured I would just get copies from them. Now I am sad I don't have my own. We stayed in Times Square and did a lot of walking. We went to 4 Broadway shows my favorite was Wicked. Paisley LOVED the shows. Every time the music came on she was moving like CRAZY. I loved it. Do you think she's going to be a dancer? We saw a lot of sites and did some shopping everyone bought at least one knock off purse. It was so fun to spend time with my in-laws. Thanks to my mother-in-law for planning a wonderful trip. I won't forget it. Also, thanks to Blair who rearranged her plans last minute and came out for a visit. It was great to spend time with her.

3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

looks like so much fun! i'm jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fabulous trip. I can't wait to see more pics. love you and miss you.

mandy* said...

Can I have your waffle??? Yum! By the way, you look great!!!