Friday, August 15, 2008

2 months


I cannot believe I have been a mom for two months now. I love every single day of my new life. Paisley always puts a smile on my face and I now have everything I have ever wanted. At 2 months old this is what she is up to: she makes the cutest cooing sounds, she smiles more and more every day, she has rolled over a couple of times- although I am pretty sure it was an accident, she sleeps a good 7 hours straight at night - then I feed her and she will sleep at least 4 more, and she now weighs 11 pounds 6 ounces and is over 24 inches tall (95th percentile for her height she's going to be taller than us in no time). She had to get get shots today it broke both of our hearts fortunately she only cried for a second and she was back to her happy self in no time.

6 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Not sure if I've said this enough yet...SOOOO cute!!! Sorry about the shots, that's the worst! She's going to be a tall girl, huh?! Love it!

Whitney said...

She's growing so fast! What a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Yea, a picture of her in my favorite "dress"! 24 inches seems so tall, lucky girl! Love that smile.

Blair Ford said...

I LOVE P.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That is so crazy that you also have a daughter named Paisley. I LOVE the name obviously. I have a co-worker who's name is Lauren and she also named her baby Paisley. And my husband's name is Lorin....Crazy! If you are looking for Paisley prints there is a store in Idaho called Porters craft and frames. They have some really cute minkee Paisley fabric. They have a web site where you can look for it. Good luck in your search.

Amber Marie said...

wow, she is such a sweetheart lauren! of course you are loving every minute- your baby sleeps like crazy :)