Thursday, August 28, 2008

The best way to start my day



My baby girl is just about to wake up (actually she woke up while I was writing this) and I cannot wait to spend the day with her. I can't imagine what my days would be like without her. I wonder if she will ever know what a dream come true she is to me? Life is so simple these days - she makes my life more simple. Her life revolves around eating, laying around, and sleeping, then repeating the same process every 3 hours. I love to watch her progress every day. I love the look in her eyes when she is focusing on something and when she sees something for the first time. It's amazing to try and see the world through a child's eyes. The highlight of my day is her beautiful smile and holding her close. I cherish these moments because I know they won't last forever. My precious Paisley- I hope you always know just how much you are loved.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

She is so darn cute! And look how much she is growing! (at least from what I can tell through pictures). I've been trying to figure out what color her eyes are...they look dark, but almost like they could be a really dark blue...help me out!

Anonymous said...

You just made me cry. You are such an awesome mom. Paisley is lucky to have you and TJ.

Drew and Tarah said...

she is so precious! i can soooooooo relate to what you are talking about in your post. how did we ever live without these little ones???

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Hi Lauren and TJ, this is Joy Mann, John's mom. I had to check out your blog and see your precious little angel. She is absolutely adorable. All that beautiful hair and a cute smile! You are so blessed as you know; which I know makes Heavenly Father very happy. He sees what good parents you are. I look forward to seeing her in person one of these days. Keep enjoying life!