Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall is here



When I lived in Provo, I could not wait for spring. Once the snow stopped falling and the sun started shinning it seemed like everyone was out on the lawn. Well, now that I live in Arizona summer is the dreaded season. It is FINALLY starting to cool down here. I had to take advantage of this beautiful weather and take Paisley to play outside. I think she liked it enough today. She is going to learn to love it.



Also, Paisley has discovered her fingers. Maybe we won't need the pacifier much longer?

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

I love her shirt. YES...I wish i had her life! :) I'm glad you guys got to enjoy some AZ outdoor weather today!

mandy* said...

Paisley's hair is so cute! Do you love it??

aubry startin said...

I love that the weather is getting nicer too. I love it when I can take Gage outside and not sweat to death.

Stephanie said...

I agree, it is SO nice when it finally cools down in this strange place. You are such a good mom to get Paisley outside, I need to take Lucy to the park or something.

theniufamily said...

I am glad you are enjoying the weather. We don't have that many really good days latley where we can go outside and jsut enjoy it! Hopefully more will be coming!