Thursday, December 4, 2008

Making the most of the season

This is by far my favorite time of year. The only way I could love it more would be if the weather was a little cooler and there was snow on the ground. (It could happen right? Snow in the desert?)
So here's our festivities: Friday consisted of getting out all the Christmas decorations including buying a tree. I convinced TJ that since we are leaving before Christmas it's ok to get a live tree so early. Plus Thanksgiving was late this year.It took me 3 days to get the tree decorated it's not like me, I know.

The lights are up.

Then we went to temple lights. This is the only picture we got.
You wouldn't know it by this picture, but Paisley actually enjoyed the lights.

If you have any recommendations of things to do during the Christmas Season please let me know.

4 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

your rearranged family room looks great! I don't know what you were so worried about!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah - I am glad you decided to buy a tree. It looks great. I can't wait to see you guys.

Stephanie said...

It's all so pretty (you and P included)! I am jealous because all of my decorations are still packed away. Maybe this is the inspiration that I need.

Brandis said...

Your house looks so cute & festive! I thought you'd like to know that your Christmas card was the first one we've gotten this year and I thought it was really cute. Way to be on top of things. :)