Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



There's so much to be thankful for this year. Here's a short list of a few things I am thankful for:
  • That families are eternal.
  • Sisters who are my best friends.
  • Amazing friends.
  • To live in the United States of America.
  • The Christmas season and the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior.
  • Guardian Angels.
  • A living prophet of God and modern day revelation.
  • Paisley and TJ and everyday I get to spend with them.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm thankful for you and for P's crazy hair and chubby cheeks. :)

Drew and Tarah said...

too cute! i love the pic!

Amber Marie said...

amen. and you have to the cutest daughter in the world- well second to mine ;)

theniufamily said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! I love the picture of her in the stocking. And in response to your comment...It was not that bad and you should not feel bad at all. I am grateful to have you because you help me do things I never thought I could! I just realized that I was having a bad day! No big deal. You pictures are awesome by the way!