Tuesday, June 17, 2008

True Love


Here's a couple of pictures of my baby girl. My water broke on Saturday and it couldn't have been more perfect. TJ got the best Father's Day present ever.

I cannot believe all her black hair- that must be the Kirby gene.

Here's the details:
Paisley Blair Kirby
Born 6/15/08 @11:39 am
7 pounds 10 ounces
Almost 21 inches long
I haven't slept in days (I wonder if I will ever sleep again) but Paisley is doing great. She is eating well and sleeping even better. I could not be happier!






11 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

oh my gosh, i'm in love! She is sooooooo stinking cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome Paisley. You have awesome parents, I can't wait to meet you and hold you, you are seriously the cutest newborn I have ever seen.

Brandis said...

Oh, my goodness Lauren, she is so beautiful! And holy head of hair!! You look great too. I'm so glad everything went well & you're home with your little lovely. :) And no, don't plan on ever getting a normal night's sleep again but you'll get used to it. :)

Stephanie said...

I love her! She is so adorable and I was so happy to finally meet her. You look great in that picture and I can't believe you already got around to blogging. Can we say Super Mom?

Megan said...

LOOK AT THAT HAIR! I don't even have that much. She is so cute, I can't wait to meet her! Congrats!!!!

Javier said...

Lauren & Tommy B!!! Congrats!!!!

The Huish House said...

I am in shock over how much hair she has!!! She looks darling. We want to come see your cute family soon!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her hair. Good luck on getting your sleep, it's a killer.

Tyra said...

Congtrats!!! She is beautiful, and I love the dark hair.

Amber Marie said...

she is gorgeous Lauren! Congratulations!! She has the most beautiful full head of hair. I am glad you are feeling well (minus the lack of sleep) and that little Paisley is here, hoorary!

theniufamily said...

Oh she is so cute. I can't wait to see her when I get home!