Thursday, September 4, 2008

Two Six

(Poor Paisley- I guess she didn't want to be in the picture)

It's nice to have TJ back in town. On Tuesday, I spent the day with my 2 favorite people (P & T). It was a great day. TJ tried hard to make sure it felt like my birthday (since I always make such a big deal about it). Thanks to everyone for thinking of me on my birthday. Thanks to my amazing friends who organized a lunch for me- I feel so lucky to have such great people in my life.

With this my latest birthday having come and gone I cannot help but look back on my 25th year. It was an amazing year. I have so much to be grateful for. First and foremost: Paisley, she has brought so much into my life - a whole new prospective as to what is really important. Pregnancy was an interesting experience as well- so many highs and so many lows... I am grateful to my husband who always puts up with me, he is an amazing husband and if I dare say, an even better father. It was also the year I said goodbye to the matriarch of my family, my Nana. I was reminded just how valuable life is. I am grateful for what I have learned and experienced over the past year and look forward to the years I have ahead.

3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Happy 26!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! Lunch was fun yesterday. I am so glad that you had a great day and that TJ made it so special. You definitely have had a busy year and we are all thankful for Baby P too!

aubry startin said...

Wow we are old! Olive Garden was so fun, I love kicking back and chatting with my favorite girlfriends