Monday, November 10, 2008

Favorites

I decided this week is a good time to list some of mine and Paisley's favorite things:
Paisley's Favorite:





This is Paisley's bear that she got from Grandma. It's a must have in the Kirby family. Paisley is getting quite attached. She grabs on to it when I lay her down then more often then not when I go check on her - I find her asleep, cuddling with her bear.

My Favorite thing:

I tried to capture the moment right as it was happening. When Paisley wakes up from her nap and I go and get her- without fail this is the expression on her face once she sees me. I LOVE her smile. When it comes time to get her up in the morning TJ and I debate about who gets to receive the first smile of the day :)

3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

SO cute! what a cute little cuddly teddy bear she has! :)

Stephanie said...

What a sweetheart. Having a baby that wakes up happy is the best. I wish Lucy was attached to some sort of plush creature, it would be very convenient.

Anonymous said...

Way TOO cute. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you.