Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun


I had so much fun dressing up Paisley for Halloween. With all that hair she has I figured she would make a good Pebbles.
Do you like the paisley pumpkin? It took me way too long to carve it...

Aunt Lisa took this cute picture of Paisley in her skeleton jammies.

I think this year was my favorite Halloween to date. Paisley was a good sport we went to the ward party on Wednesday night, pumpkin carving with the family on Thursday, made an appearance at my work party on Friday afternoon, and even managed to do some trick or treating.

7 comments:

mandy* said...

That seals the deal...they are getting married.

Brandis said...

I love her skeleton jammies and she makes a darling little Pebbles! :)

Amber Marie said...

very, very cute! you are looking GREAT too :)

Rachelle said...

So adorable!

And your hair is super long! Looking good!

Theurer Family said...

She's definitely the cutest little pebbles around! You did a great job with her costume.

Stephanie said...

Paisley was the most perfect Pebbles ever! Thanks for coming trick-or-treating, it was a good time!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Paisley looks so cute in her costume and you, my dear, look as beautiful as ever! Happy November