Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4.29

Then:
This picture was taken during Christmas break of 2004. I think it was the day after TJ proposed to me. We had to take our engagement pictures before we went back to school. The last semester flew by and 4 months later we got married, moved to The Grand Canyon State, got jobs, and had no idea what was in store.
Now:

I still have no idea what's in store for the future and some things haven't changed much (we still live in Arizona and probably always will). Every day I get to spend with the 2 people I love the most is a gift from God.

We've come a long way over the last 4 years. I couldn't be happier with the place I am at in my life right now. I feel so lucky and blessed.

Happy Anniversary T. Thanks for 4 great years.

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute family!!!

Drew and Tarah said...

PS- isn't it CRAZY to look back at your life then...and imagine what it was like without P....?

mandy* said...

It's been 4 years already???? Happy anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I can not believe it has been 4 years. I should always remember that your anniversary and Haden's age will be the same.

theniufamily said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary. You guys are so cute.