Monday, April 13, 2009

Daddy's Girl





I was in the kitchen cleaning and I started hearing this giggling. It's one of my favorite sounds so I had to record it. Paisley loves playing with her Daddy.


She loves to crawl and climb her new favorite thing is to crawl through her exersaucer.

Paisley is so lucky to have such a good Daddy. He watched her all by himself this weekend while I went to Boston. When I got home it didn't even seem like she missed me at all.


I tried to get a picture of her in her Easter dress but she didn't want to sit still and smile- this is the best I could do.





I had so much fun this weekend with Blair and JoAnna. Thanks for a fabulous weekend.

6 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

i love her easter dress. she is so cute! glad she had so much fun bonding with daddy!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

That video is adorable! Glad Paisley and TJ had fun and that you did too. That's awesome that you got to take a trip to Boston and see Blair. Happy Easter!

Stephanie said...

what a sweet video; tj is such a good daddy. her dress is so cute, I love it! Glad you had fun in Boston.

Stephanie said...

I thought you weren't good about reading blogs anymore...you managed to read mine before I could add the pictures. :)

theniufamily said...

Oh she is getting so big and so much more personality. That video is so cute! And what a fun time with Blaire! You look cute by the way in your boots.

lh said...

hey, she doesn't giggle like that for me. In fact, it is quite the opposite. I have a new goal...