Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Momma's Helper

Remember my comment about the laundry? Without fail this is what happens every time I start a load of laundry. Clothes (dirty or clean) could probably keep P busy for hours. Please excuse her hair- this is what she looks like first thing in the morning- now you know why it drives me crazy when she pulls out her hair ties.
I have a problem: we live in Arizona, it's HOT and sweet Paisley isn't a fan of the swimming pool. She does ok for about 10 minutes then all she wants to do is climb out. When we take a trip to the pool it's more me chasing her around then anything else. So I came up with plan B: slip n slide. This way we can get out of the house (even if it is the backyard) and still manage to stay a little cool. Anytime you're up for slip n slide (actually if you want to play in the water and roam around the back yard) come on over.

1 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

maddux loves P's slip and slide too! great way for them to play and us to get a tan :)