Saturday, March 7, 2009

We Bleed Dodger Blue

I had mixed feelings when I found out the Dodgers were leaving DodgerTown (Vero Beach) and coming to Arizona. Don't get me wrong I was excited that they were coming to Arizona- but sad they were leaving the town that welcomed Dodgers spring training for so many years. However, today I changed my mind. I am so happy Camelback Ranch is the new home of Dodger Spring training!

I am convinced Paisley's first words will be "Go Dodgers".


I had so much fun getting Paisley dressed up for the game! I am not sure what was more fun- getting Paisley dressed up or the game itself. Isn't she the cutest Dodger Fan ever?

7 comments:

mandy* said...

Paisley looks VERY cute! What is up with your weather??? I want to be there! It snowed here today. :(

Elly's shots said...

Lauren... she is seriously the cutest LA fan ever!!! I did not think it was possible for her to get any cuter, but it seems everyday she does.

Blair Ford said...

What's not to love?
My 2 fave things - P and baseball. I wish I could have been there!

Drew and Tarah said...

oh my goodness. that is so amazingly cute! I love the ribbons you made and the awesome shirt! sounds like you guys had a blast! sad we couldn't make it...next time!!! :)

Stephanie said...

Definitely the cutest fan ever! The game looks so fun. What a great family outing. Miss you!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

She sure is adorable! That's fun!

theniufamily said...

FUN! I love the picture of you and Paisley together all dressed up!