Monday, March 30, 2009

Where's my baby?

Paisley is learning to pull herself up. I feel like this happened over night. I love watching her grow- but I do miss being able to sit and cuddle with my baby. She's more and more like a little girl and less like a baby every day.
Um, how do I explain this picture? The girl likes Baby Einstein!!



Paisley pulled herself up onto the ottoman. I was so proud of her. I went to take a picture and it was on video instead of camera. This is what happened. Don't worry she's fine :)

2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

I just had to watch that video four times! Poor girl!! haha!

She is getting so big so fast. She is totally creeping out of the "baby" stage and getting ready to walk into "toddler". Get ready!!!

We love her!

Stephanie said...

poor P! I secretly think it is really cute when they tumble like that (as long as they don't get hurt, of course). You are right, she is growing up really fast. Maybe it is time for another...